Boutique Manager Duties
- Take care of the day to day operations of the boutique and ensure maximum profitability for the store
- Responsible for maintaining the overall image of the store.
- Display the merchandise so that it immediately catches the attention of the customers.
- Handling cash at the boutique as well as collating daily sales as well as other necessary reports end of month reports.
- Responsible for handling consignor/member accounts
- Responsible for scheduling/assigning employees and following up on work results.
The boutique manager must also ensure:
- The boutique is kept clean
- Shelves and rack are properly stocked and products do not fall off the shelves.
- Merchandise should be kept according to the season and trends
- The store is well lit, ventilated and offers a positive ambience to the customers.
- Window display must be kept according to season.
The security and safety of the store is the managers responsibility. The boutique manager must ensure that all items have security tags to ensure inventory safety.
Saturday - Wednesday
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
11:00am - 5:00 pm
* For more information please call us at 0795324199